Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.06.2007, 12:03     # 266
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
Thermaltake Toughpower W0133RU 1200W PSU
"We now have 3D graphics with SLI and Crossfire technology and today’s high-end gaming systems can require that much power for a single video card alone and sometimes more. The GeForce 8800 GTX video card with 768MB of ram that I want in my monster gaming rig requires 175 watts and nVidia recommends at least a 450W power supply unit. And that’s just for one card. But remember, I’m dreaming big here. I want two of those cards in my rig. I want SLI baby!

nVidia’s SLIzone recommends at least a 750W PSU for that. However, minimal recommendations are not always the best route to follow. What might be adequate today may be woefully inadequate tomorrow. So, with that in mind, I’m looking towards the future. And the future is big. The Thermaltake Toughpower W0133RU 1200W power supply up for review is about as big and as powerful as they come and may well last quite a ways into the future."

Thermaltake Toughpower 1000W Modular Power Supply
"Power supplies have finally reached that golden 1000W range. At CES we saw many different companies unveil their 1000W power supplies. Finally we have got our hands on one from Thermaltake. The Thermaltake Toughpower 1000W power supply is quad GPU ready, has a nice big 140mm fan, and is modular with 6 PCI-E connectors, and 8 SATA connectors. So this power supply is ready to tackle almost any high performance system that is thrown at it, let's take a look."

Tagan 1000W GuardianX Silver Power Supply
"Now that DX10 graphics cards, quad core processors, power hungry overclocking dream motherboards, and ample RAID systems are here, the need for power supplies greater than 700 watts is finally more realistic for gamers and enthusiasts. Any 1000 watt PSUs are typically more than the standard SLI system requires. Then again, the newest extreme user is looking for their money's worth by buying big now in hopes of saving some cash later when more power hungry components reach the market. Overclocking is so much easier on the upper end model motherboards which means more and more people are looking to squeeze more bang for buck out of their system. Since this is the current state of affairs, Tagan Technology sent us their GuardianX Silver Power 1000W Power Supply for purpose of powering any system for the years to come."

Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W
"There's no surprise that the Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W Power Supply performs very well. With 1200 watts it’s clearly not intended for the budget market, but rather the hardcore gamer. Having a multiple video card setup, lots of other hardware, and overclocking requires a power supply of this wattage to keep everything stable. This product also has a quiet 140mm fan, lots of sleeved modular leads, and looks excellent. It is fairly long though, so it might not fit in some mid-tower cases and it's pricey, which is to be expected. Watch the video to find out more and check out the bloopers at the end."

Thermaltake Toughpower 1200-watt Modular PSU
"Thermaltake Toughpower 1200-watt power supply has plenty of power and even new 8-pin connectors but how good is it?"
grogi вне форума