Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 19.11.2007, 08:10     # 126
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
VidaBox Wireless Media Keyboard
"Whether you're sitting on your couch using your home theatre pc to surf the net, play Unreal Tournament or chat with your friends about the Doctor Who episode you're watching (Jack is the Face of Bo!?!), this keyboard will definitely do the job. It's lightweight, compact and versatile.

This keyboard is perfect for a HTPC (home theatre pc) setup. That being said, while not its main design, it also functions quite well for everyday use with your pc, particularly if you're familiar with using a normal laptop keyboard layout, or have a small amount of desk space to work with.

Opening the box, I'm greeted by a keyboard, a USB receiver, a storage cover and an instruction sheet.* What I like immediately is this does not scream "I'm a PC keyboard disguised as a HTPC keyboard."

One caveat, I'm testing this out on my PC for the simple reason the home theatre system is in disarray at the moment while I try to figure out why the DVD player keeps losing sound. The effect is the same however, as I'm using it wirelessly, testing out the range and functionality of the keys. Since most HTPCs are setup in a closet or cabinet, I'm testing this mainly parked on my lap with my desk between the keyboard and the USB receiver to simulate possible interference from a cabinet door. I haven't detected any yet, read on!"
grogi вне форума