Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.08.2004, 03:18     # 84
fear factor
::VIP::

fear factor Простой бог
fear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой богfear factor Простой бог
The shadowing technique was subject to controversy as officials from id Software and Creative were defending their own statements. On one hand, John Carmack stated that id Software already developed a similar technology, but the adoption of the shadowing technique was made in the sole interest of the buyers who already own an Audigy card. Creative replied they had no blackmailing intentions whatsoever and that John Carmack knew it was licensed when he started using it. Finally, the agreement between the two companies says that id Software may use the shadowing technique as long as the EAX ADVANCED HD Multi-Environment is implemented in the game and this is, I think, the best solution for the buyers. In related news, DOOM3.Euro announced a new trailer is in the works and that it should be released a few days from now by Activision and The Inquirer says ATI plans to completely rewrite their OpenGL driver. I remember such rumors also surfaced a few months ago, but the only thing we can do is wait for the next Catalyst release (4.8) almost one moth from now (rather late I'd say). In the meantime, unofficial benchmarks with Call of Duty and Catalyst 4.8 Beta show an overall 20% performance increase. Time will tell!