Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.09.2007, 16:53     # 212
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
CORSAIR SURVIVOR GT USB FLASH DRIVE
"Back when I first started in computers, and I needed to carry files from one site to another, I would reach for the venerable floppy disk (5.25” for you old farts out there). Back then, files were small enough to be carried this way. As time went on, files got larger, so a new medium was needed. Floppy disks just wouldn't cut it anymore. CD's were an option by then, but CD's is too bulky to fit into a pocket and are prone to damage.

Enter the flash drive, a small, easily portable data medium that seems to fit all bills. These days, the USB flash drive is the ubiquitous choice for anyone needing to carry files, pictures, and music with them. Today, there are literally hundreds of choices, both in size and formfactor, ranging from small, “cute” drives in pastel colors all the way up to relatively large, heavy-duty models.

Today, I am taking a look at Corsair's Survivor GT model of USB drive. Billed as a tough, waterproof, and durable drive, Corsair is hoping to win your dollars based on those factors. Let's see how the Survivor stacks up."
grogi вне форума